Scarpello Group LLC is dedicated to respecting your personal data privacy and maintaining trust in handling your personal data. This Privacy Statement explains what data we collect, why we collect it, and what we do with it. This Statement also addresses your rights and options regarding the personal information you share with us. Herein, pronouns such as “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to Scarpello Group LLC, our subsidiaries, affiliates, and employees.
What we collect:
- Personal and business contact information
- Account login information
- Usage data from our web portal
- Any and all data you turn over to us for analytics consulting
- Information from our customer satisfaction survey
- Images, videos, and audio recordings. We may record or photograph a training session. When you call, we may record the conversation or online video, audio or meeting.
- Third Party Personal Data: If you share with us any third party’s personal data, you are stipulating that you have the right and permission required to share such information with us.
- We collect nothing more than the data necessary to accomplish the aims and goals of our company and information necessary to provide consulting services to our clients. All personal data stored or transmitted by us for any purpose is encrypted at all times to ensure the security of the data using industry standard technologies.
How we collect it:
- When you turn over personal data to us as part of an agreement to process and analyze data for you.
- When provided to us for training, making a purchase, or creating an account profile.
- Attending or registering to attend events or open house consultations.
- Satisfaction surveys
- Providing product support
- Browser Cookies
- Any information that is collected may be combined with other personal data (such as your postal code and your name). If such information is combined, we will treat all information as personal as long as it is combined and personally identifiable.
Why we collect it:
- To provide services
- To respond to inquiries
- To send marketing information that you agree to receive, such as newsletters or promotional offers.
- To improve and maximize your use of our products and services
- To process purchases and refunds, and perform accounting, auditing, billing, and collection functions.
- To provide optimal customer service
- For data analysis, audits, security, testing, enhancing, improving or modifying our services, to identify usage trends, determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and operate and expand our business activities.
- Other purposes consistent with this Statement
- We retain your information only so long as it is necessary to carry out the purposes outlined in this Statement, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
We may share or disclose your personal information:
- To one of your affiliated partners at your specific request (Association).
- To technology provider Microsoft, specifically Azure Services.
- When sharing information with third parties, we share only the information required to carry out their function or our contractual obligations, and nothing more.
How you can control your personal information:
- You have the right to verify if we are using your personal data and, if so, obtain a copy of that data.
- You can reasonably access any of your own personal data and send it to yourself or a third party.
- You have the right to correct any personal data on file with us by sending a request to email@example.com.
- You may request to have all your personal data erased. This can only be executed to the extent that it does not interfere with any transactions or ongoing relationships. For example, we cannot dispose of your personal data if you have just made a purchase which has not yet been completed. The right to be forgotten does not apply in all circumstances.
- You have the right to withdraw or withhold consent at any time. However, choosing to do so will likely affect your use of our services and products.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Statement, or if you would like to exercise any of the rights listed above, contact 877-410-5040 or firstname.lastname@example.org